The good news is that we can provide 24 hour a day drain cleaning with our exclusive Bio-Clean drain treatment.
Bio-Clean is a blend of naturally occurring organisms which simply digest organic drain clogs. Your clog is their cuisine!
Just dissolve a scoop of Bio-Clean in warm water and pour it down the drain. One treatment a month is usually all it takes.
With 100 treatments per can, use it for your. . .
- Bath tubs
- Septic tanks and drain fields
- Garbage disposal odors
- R.V. & boat holding tanks
- Cat Litter Boxes
Guaranteed! Early warning signs that your drains may need maintenance:
- The toilet gurgles when you drain the tub or lavatory.
- Telltale black rings around the tub drain even if it hasn’t been used all day.
- The lavatory gurgles when you flush the toilet.
- The toilet bowl occasionally fills up close to the rim before finally emptying out.
- Unusually low water level in the toilet bowl.
- No vortex (that swirling tornado) when the kitchen sink drains.
- Stagnant water in the dishwasher. Note: It’s ok for a small amount of clear water to be in the very bottom.
Be sure to ask us about these symptoms. We may be able to prevent a flood!
Say “Good-bye” to drain hassles!
Put our 24 hour drain cleaning crew to work today.
© 2003 Service Roundtable